Monday, October 24, 2011

~ it's Blogday ~

Today's Blogday highlight is Shell's 'Little Orphan Skein' - Crochet, Scrapbooking, Sewing and More!  Shell is my kind of girl - she's been crocheting donation afghans that will be donated to a cancer center.  And if I remember correctly, she also crochets flowers for her Mom to attach to her hats that she donates for cancer patients.  

Just recently Shell designed a crochet border that she named 'leapfrog' - and she provides a tutorial.  It's something different that I think looks very nice.

When you visit Shell's blog, make sure you check out her 'wife cave'.  :)  

     
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Debi for the Blogday highlight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going right over to look after I catch up on your blog, thanks for these links Debi, I really enjoy them.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)