Monday, October 31, 2011

~ it's Blogday ~

Today's highlighted blog is Angie's 'Le monde de Sucrette - 100% handmade with love'.  Angie's blog is such a delight to read - she's always so upbeat and happy.  When I visit her blog, I am treated to an array of beautiful and colorful crochet.  She's working on 3 different afghans right now, and each one is so pretty - Angie definately has a good eye for color.  She also shares her patterns for all to enjoy.  Stop by Angie's blog today for a visit - you'll be glad you did.  :)    
Print Friendly and PDF

7 comments:

  1. I've hopped on over for a look Debi, what a fantastic blog! All the gorgeous colours and hooky fabulousness.

    Thanks so much for the link to this, I'm really enjoying it.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Angie's blog!!!So very cheerful always!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Debi :) and thank you Kim and Saritha :)
    Have a beautiful day!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Debi,

    I also think Angie's blog is great. Alone to see all these wonderful colors is just great.
    Today I would like to say thank you for all the many great blogs that you imagine each week here for us all and I would maybe never find otherwise.
    I think that's really great! Thank you!

    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the heads up, Debi. Just checked it out and I love it! So colorful and full of inspiration! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her blog, it's fantastic. I went there on a visit and ended up joining in with the giant granny challenge - I still haven't finished it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice! I love the amazing colorwork that Angie does.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)