Wednesday, October 12, 2011

~ kitchen rug ~

Came across this potholder rug idea a little while ago and thought that it was a great idea.  I only had a few potholders in the kitchen drawer so my kitchen rug is a little small at the moment.  I'm on the look-out for a few more.  Right now the potholders are just hot-glued together, but I will be sewing them for more security.  :)

(the potholder rug was photographed in my craft room - my kitchen floor does not have carpeting.)

   
Print Friendly and PDF

9 comments:

  1. Very cute idea Debi! I like the cows in yours. Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be darn people think of everything. Interesting idea that's for sure. Good luck and I'll watch for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea Debi; thank you for sharing it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh this is a great idea for all the old potholders with burns and stuff..!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debi, this is such a cute idea! Went back a few posts to catch up. Your trip to Canada was wonderful, great pics! What a view from your SIL's condo! Glad you had a nice time, loved seeing you in the Comfort Inn, yarn, hook and all. That's the only way to travel. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debi - I always enjoy seeing your clever ideas - thanks so much for sharing!

    Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)