Wow! I can't believe it!
I want to thank you all for visiting me and leaving me such nice, supportive comments. I love it - it's like having neighbors drop by for a chat and coffee. :)
For my 500 follower giveaway, I will choose a winner (by pulling a name out of a coffee mug) in 5 days (which is Tuesday, Nov. 22nd).
The only thing you have to do is be a follower of my blog and leave a comment here on this post only.
Here is what you will win:
* a size 'F' Susan Bates crochet hook with a handcrafted (by me) polymer clay handle
* 2 skeins of Patons Silverlash novelty yarn
* 4 skeins of Peaches & Creme cotton yarn
* a 1 pound bag of Fashion Plus mill-end yarn. This yarn is a sport weight and is mixed fibers of acrylic, polyester and nylon.
* a 'Christmas in Crochet' pattern book that was published last year. (On page 86 is a design by me - Santa & Snowman pillows.)
* an eyeliner pencil and a lip gloss by Mary Kay
And I might just throw in a few more small items.
Once again - thank you all so much for keeping me company. Good luck. :)