** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

~ and the winner is..... ~

First, I'd like to say a big 'thank you' to all of you nice ladies and gentlemen who take the time out of your day to visit my blog and say hello.  I so enjoy reading your comments - they always put a smile on my face.  :)


And now, on to the winner - it's Holly Louise!!  Yay!!  Congratulations Holly Louise - you are the grand prize winner of my '500 follower giveaway'.  Please send your mailing address to me at dlyrs@juno.com .  And thank you so much for following my blog.


Now wait - there's more.  Since I had such a great turn-out for the giveaway I decided to put together 4 small packages to give away also.  Each winner will receive this (there will be variations in the colors): 

  And those winners are:


* Mindy - from 'In the Loop'

* Marion - from 'Marion's colorful handmade world'

* Merri - from 'Jammin' Along'

* Julie - from 'Twisted Strands'.

Congratulations ladies!!  Please send me your mailing address and I'll have your prize in the mail to you as soon as I can.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

16 comments:

  1. Congrats to all of you ladies! Vale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Debi,
    I'm sitting here in front of my PC and I think I get a heart attack! My eyes are wide open and I do not believe it! Debi, ohhh I am so happy... I can not believe it! Can you see me jump for joy on the other side of the globe ...
    I thank you with all my heart and I am really, really so much happy and I am sending you a big, big hug!!!You know what I did ...
    I've really clicked the link (my own, hihihi) because I was thinking this is not true...

    And congratulations to the other winners!
    And thank you so much for this great prize!
    I´m happy, happy, happy...

    I send you many, many Greetings and i wish you a beautiful Week,
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! *secretly very disappointed*!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all the lucky winners!

    Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! Thank you, thank you!!!! I'm so incredibly excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Debi thank you thank you thank you! You rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, how wonderful, thank you so much for the "bonus prize"! And congrats to Holly Louise for the big win.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)