Sunday, November 27, 2011

~ granny square swap re-cap ~

My most heartfelt thanks to these ladies who have signed up for my granny square swap:

* Marion - from 'Marion's colorful handmade world'
* Renee - from 'Renee's Crochet'
* Cynthia - from 'TwoLuLa'
* Grace Ann - from 'Would you like Yarn With That?'
* Emma - from 'The Log Cabin'
* palynsea
* Christy - from 'Crochet Happiness'
* Pattas - from 'Hooks and Books'
* Madeleine - from 'Yarn Madness'
* Sarah - from 'Crochet by Sarah'

~~~~~

All you have to do ladies, is swap 1 granny square with me.

- 1 granny square
- 6" square
- acrylic yarn
- any color

The deadline to mail out your granny square will be December 31st.

If you haven't already done so - please email me your mailing address to dlyrs@juno.com 

Thanks again.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

7 comments:

  1. A big shout out to Debi for my AWESOME gift box from her giveaway contest!! Thank You very much...I do love it!!

    Ps. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you had a wonderful day. Cheers! ~M

    Pss. Stop by to see what was in my box... http://jamminalong.blogspot.com/2011/11/i-won.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering... I know I told you I couldn't do this till after the new year... is it too late to join now? I'm just about finished with my big charity projects and believe I will have time to whip up a 6 inch square for you. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Merri. I'm so glad you like your prize. Thanks for the birthday wish. :)

    Sarah - that would be great. I'll add your name to the list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I am so excited to join! I emailed you my address just a moment ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debi,

    I've just emailed you my address.

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)