Monday, November 21, 2011

~ it's Blogday ~

For Blogday, I am highlighting 2 blogs that I have just recently found.  Both ladies have been very kind to me with their comments, so I have decided to return the favor. 

First up is Christy's 'Crochet Happiness' - Christy is a sweet lady "who loves to find the spare minutes in life to crochet".   She crochets a variety of items - slippers, gloves, pillows - and she has a yarn stash that will make you drool.  Just recently, she crafted some polymer clay handles for her hooks and I think she did a great job. 

Next is Elaine B.'s 'My Little Crochet Corner' - Elaine is another sweet lady who has just recently created her blog.  She only has a few posts so far - a couple of afghans and a scarf - plus she has an afghan in the works for a new great-neice that will be arriving soon.

When you get a few minutes, hop on over to say 'Hi' to these ladies - let's welcome them to the crochet blog-world.   :)      
Print Friendly and PDF

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!
    Ana Luisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much. I'm very honored that I was one of the blogs you choose... It has made my day.... :) .... I was so excited. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 more I am not familiar with? I'm impressed Debi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You so much for mentioning me. It was a wonderful surprise. I'm so excited and feel gosh I can't even think of the right words.
    THANK YOU AGAIN. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what great blogs so looking forward to seeing what they do next

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)