Monday, December 19, 2011

~ it's Blogday ~

Today's blog in the spotlight is Angelique's 'Made with Love'.  Angelique's blog is another blog that has to be translated (it's in Dutch) but it's worth it. 

Angelique's crochet is varied - she crochets a little bit of everything - squares, bags, gloves, and amigurumi (you've got to see the little monkey she crocheted - he's really cute). 

She also does sewing and cardmaking.  A little while back she won a giveaway from me and she thanked me by sending me a handmade card.  It was really neat - she sent it anonymously, so I had to figure out who it was from.  I had fun with that.

Pop on over to Angelique's blog and say "hi" - you'll be welcomed happily.  :) 
Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow Debi! I feel very honnored! Thank you very much! And of course is everybody very welcome to my blog and it's great when people leave a message :-)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debi,
    Hope you're all ready for Christmas, not long now! I'm making you another granny square tonight and will post it tomorrow, this time registered. Hope you receive this one okay.
    Lots of love,
    Emma xxx xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma - maybe give it a few more days. I don't want you to spend more money at the Post Office. (I'm also going to leave this message on your blog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Debi, I'm looking forward to seeing Angelique's blog now, it sounds like there's alot of interest!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)