Saturday, December 24, 2011

~ Michael, a granny square and baby blanket #13b ~

I found out Tuesday afternoon that my cousin Michael passed away.  He was only 36.  No one knows why yet.  He was not feeling well for about 2 months and did not go to the doctor.  Monday evening he told his wife that he would go to the doctor the next day - he stood up from the couch, collapsed and died.  His funeral was yesterday.  Michael was a good man and was much too young to die.  He will be missed.  <3

I tell you this because I want to say to everyone that if you're not feeling right - please go to the doctor.

~~~~~ 

I received my granny square from pattas - her blog is 'Hooks and Books' - the day before yesterday.  Thanks very much Pat.

~~~~~

Here is the next baby blanket - crocheted with all brands of acrylic worsted weight yarns.

Print Friendly and PDF

14 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin. My condolances. I hope you have a warm and loving Christmas none the less. My thoughts are with you and your family!
    xo,
    wink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Debi - I am so sorry to hear this about your cousin - You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

    Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your loss. Hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Debi, Really I am so sad about your cousin. I ll pray for him this night. I wish you and your family also your cousin s family a very long, healthy and happy life. I wish you merry christmas Dear Debi..

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your cousin Debi. Sending my deepest sympathies. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry to hear about your cousin. My thoughts and prayers are with all. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry to hear about your cousin. Sending warm thoughts to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sorry to hear of your families loss. My thoughts go out to your family ...
    What a beautiful blanket you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry about your loss, Debi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry to read of your loss Debi.
    The next baby blanket is looking great with lovely happy colours..:))
    I was beginning to wonder if the square had arrived, so pleased it made it over the water..:))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Debi,

    I'm very sorry that your cousin is dead, that's a shock for the whole family and all friends.
    My deepest condolences!

    The very best wishes for you and your family,
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much for your condolences ladies - your kindness warms my heart. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Debi, I know I'm a little late, but I want to tell you that I too am sorry for your loss. I hope you had a peaceful and joyful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)