Monday, December 5, 2011

~ more miscellaneous stuff ~

*  Oh my goodness - in all my excitement from this morning, I completely forgot about Blogday.  Sorry.  It will return next Monday.


* To all my granny swap friends - I mailed out your granny squares this morning.  Thank you all so much for participating.  :)


*  Blogger is screwing up my followers list.  Blogs that I don't follow are showing up and some blogs that I do follow are not showing up.  It's very irritating to say the least.  Are any of you having this problem?   

Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. Yes I am to. Been that way for awhile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been having trouble also. Some of my followers have disappeared even though it says I have 12. I like to see who they are and visit their site as well. No telling what else is wrong. Love your grannies. Have a great day.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and thanks for your great freebie patterns!! I have used some of them to make great gifts for my mom(in law). She loves my crocheted dishcloths and pot holders! She even begs for them for gifts. I love the fact that someone appreciates(spelling?)me that much. I will try to post some of them on my blog tomorrow. Have a great day.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems to be a regular thing, as I sometimes don't have pics, or followersor everything is black.. who knows what goes on behind the scenes ...
    Thankyou for posting the square, I will have yours flying out this Thursday :))
    Happy crafting day :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debi, my square to you will be mailed in a day or two; tomorrow if my husband remembers the envelope tonight.

    I have to say your Icicle is the fastest complete item I have ever crocheted. Lovely!

    Renee :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debi, mine seems to often play up. I think it's just a blogger glitch!
    Your granny squares are gorgeous! What a fun idea, to swap some like that. I'm looking forward to seeing all the ones you recieve back now as well.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)