Finally finished the little fill-in squares last night. I love this blanket - lots of pretty colors - and it covers me perfectly. I slept under a quilt and this blanket last night and I was very warm. In fact, a little too warm. I woke up once and had to move the blanket aside.
Here's the stats on the blanket:
* it measures 38" x 58"
* there are 96 circles
* and there is 77 fill-in squares
* all yarn used is 4-ply worsted weight acrylic
- Red Heart Jeweltones (discontinued)
- Red Heart Sparkling (discontinued)
- Sayelle (old, bought from the thrift store)
The little squares are crocheted in. They are the beginning of a granny square, then a round of sc with the corners being (sc, ch 1, sl st to the blanket, ch 1, sc) as I go.
I have started a baby blankie with the leftover circles. I am attaching them in a different way so I won't have to do the little squares. :)