Sunday, January 8, 2012

~ addresses and a new golf cart ~

To everyone that has signed up for my granny swap - please send me your mailing address to dlyrs@juno.com - thank you all for joining in.  :)

~~~~~

Vince and I drove to the campground yesterday and we came home with this:
It was a really good deal and we couldn't resist.  We will have to buy a backseat for it eventually.  When the weather turns to camping season again, we'll take it back to the trailer so everyone can have fun driving  it around.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

10 comments:

  1. Dear Debi,

    my husband and I have driven a golf cart last year in Mexico as we have been on holiday there.
    This has made ​​so much fun ...that was absolutely great and really funny!
    I wish you and your family a lot of fun and always great weather with the new golf cart...
    wow...that is so great...a golf cart!!!

    Send you many Greetings,
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah - yes, I still have your address. Thanks. :)

    Thanks Marion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the golf cart Debi, can't wait to drive it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun purchase Debi. Hope you are enjoying your day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lot of fun to be had on the buggy :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you will be having a ball come camping season. Love the valentine's crochet as well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pattern for the hearts square!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)