Wednesday, January 18, 2012

~ 'another Valentine's table mat' pattern for sale ~


I'm trying out selling some of my patterns here on my blog.  Over on the right sidebar listed under 'pages' is 'patterns for sale' - click on that and it will take you to the page where you can purchase a pattern with Paypal.  Right now I only have the 'another Valentine's table mat' pattern for sale.  I'm basically doing a test to see how it works out.

The pattern is in PDF form - that is the only way I know how to do it.  If you purchase this pattern, I will email it to you as soon as I'm able.  (I will check frequently.)  

I also would like everyone to know that I will still be publishing patterns for free here on my blog.

 
Print Friendly and PDF

12 comments:

  1. Hola. Te ha quedado muy bonita.
    Un saludo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have to make this. I purchased the pattern. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Susana. :)

    Thanks so much Bev. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just bought it!! Looking foward to making it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pattern Debi. Good luck to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. just love it and i can't wait to try it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debi,
    Good luck with your new venture. I posted your granny square out yesterday, hopefully it won't take as long as last time.

    Lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Debi,
    Wishing you good luck with your new venture:)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this pattern! I will have to purchase it real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Debbi I'm trying to purchase the Heart Valentine's Table Mat but cannot seem to find the pages and pattern for purchase on the right sidebar. I would love to make these for xmas gifts. Thank you nydiamontes@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)