** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Thursday, January 19, 2012

~ Carol Hummel ~

I received this message from Carol just a little bit ago:

"Hi Debi! Love your site... I'm Carol Hummel, a crochet artist (I'm the one who crochets trees and people and landscapes and other things ..can see them at www.carolhummel.com) I'm a finalist in an international art contest about "The Future of Cities" and I think it would be really cool if a crochet artist could win (or at least look respectable!!) If you think it's a worthy cause, I'd appreciate it if you'd pass on this CALL FOR VOTES to all the crocheters in your world and ask them to pass it along....and along...and along ...and along Go to: http://www.smart-urban-stage.com/future-of-the-city-award-your-vote-counts/ Vote for CAROL HUMMEL of NEWBURY, OHIO PLEASE VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE ON SMART PHONES & COMPUTERS NOW THROUGH JANUARY 31st. Thanks for any thing you can do! Carol"

If you enjoy Carol's work, head on over and give her a vote.  :)

http://www.smart-urban-stage.com/future-of-the-city-award-your-vote-counts/
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to check that out.

    I looked all over town today for plastic hearts and no luck at all. Two craft stores and two dollar-type stores. I did find some 3" round rings though and will try those. Can't wait to get started now on that lovely pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol Hummel is awesome. I'll definitely make sure to spread the word on this one with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)