Saturday, January 28, 2012

~ more granny squares ~

I received granny squares yesterday from pattas of 'Hooks and Books', and from Emma of 'The Log Cabin'. 

Pat also sent a hat with Tasmania embroidered on it - my husband loves it.  He says it's cool - he wants to live in Tasmania now.  I don't think so.  But Pat - in the future, if you ever see a 51 year old handsome man riding a Kawasaki KLR just wandering around looking at the scenery - send him back home please.  :)

Along with the pretty yellows square - Emma sent along a granny triangle bunting.  I have it hanging on the middle part of the window in my craft room and it's a perfect fit.  It's very pretty Emma - thank you very much.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty Debi! Aren't bloggy friends the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome Debi, it's nice that it was made over here in England and is now hanging in your craft room looking very much at home. Glad you received the granny square ok, hope we can do it again next month xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the granny squares are lovely and that bunting is so very pretty. Hope you are having a wonderful day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the links. I love 'meeting' new crocheters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely the square are great and love the flag can not wait to get mine finished after my finger is better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats just to funny LOL... glad you like the square,, can't get over the fact it arrived so quickly!
    I just love crochet buntings.. They jolly a place up :))
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend..:))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you accepts square donations? I'm asking because I have many at home looking for a great place to send them. They are all colors and all different patterns. They range in size from 7 inch to 12 inch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Audrey. At this time I'm not accepting granny square donations - but a great place would be SIBOL. Here is the blog link:

      http://sunshineinternationalblanketsoflove.blogspot.com/

      There's a couple other sites out there but I can't think of their names now. If you do a google search they might come up. :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)