Thursday, January 26, 2012

~ my stupid computer and new squares ~

Our big computer bit the dust this morning so I am working on my little pink computer.  Everything is on the big computer - pictures, PDF's, everything - so it will take me a while to get this little computer loaded up (I don't even know if it will be able to handle everything).


In reference to my 'patterns for sale' button - I had to take it down since the pattern PDF's are on the big computer.  I'm going to try to get the PDF's on this little computer within the next few days.  


~~~~~


I received 2 squares in the mail yesterday - 1 from Holly Louise of 'Crafty Holly Louise' and 1 from Red of 'Red Crochets'.  The square I received from Holly Louise is a regular granny crocheted with pretty pink and white alternating round by round.  Red's square is pretty too - it's a closed granny with 1 round lavender, 1 round light blue, followed by 2 rounds of purple.  Thank you both very much. :)


Eta:  finally able to get pictures uploaded to my little computer.

Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about computers. My big one at home has years of pics of my dogs, kids, friends..you name it. I get the blue screen of death and a horrible noise when I turn it on. I don't know what I'm going to do but I've left it sit for now. My laptop is sssssslllllllloooowwww. That's why I got my iPad so at least I can skype but there is a LOT you can't do with it. Like upload pics to my blog.:o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be waiting! Visited Holly Louise & Red's blogs. Love to meet new crochet bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear, Debi,

    i wish you good luck with the small PC! I hope that everything works soon.
    I want to thank you so much for my Granny Sqaure and also for the great eye shadow! Thanks a million - I'm so happy.
    I am looking for the button for the "Patterns for sale" and can not find it. Is he gone?
    I'm in a few days for 3 weeks on vacation and wanted to buy before, if it is possible. Otherwise I wait to after the vacation. I thank you from my heart and send you many, many Greetings

    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marion - I had to take down the 'patterns for sale' button because the pattern PDF's are on the big computer. I'm going to try to get them on this little computer sometime today or tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell me how to join the granny swap please
    Thanks,
    Laurek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi rscowtown - when I have the next granny swap, I will write a post with all the details. Thanks for your interest in it. :)

      Delete
  6. Hola. Espero que se solucione pronto el problema de su ordenador. he visitado los dos blogs y son muy interesantes.
    Un saludo.
    Susana.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debi, thanks for the nice comment on my post yesterday. Your squares went out this morning, btw. Hope you get your computer situation straightened out. Have a good weekend.

    Renee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)