Wednesday, January 25, 2012

~ Rustic heart plant doily ~

I have a new pattern for sale.  It's called "rustic heart plant doily" - it measures 12" and I crocheted it with cotton twine.  Over on the right sidebar is a small picture of it - click on that and it will take you to my 'patterns for sale' page where you can purchase the pattern.   

I had bought the cotton twine from the Dollar Tree to fix up a pair of cardboard tube nunchuks (I don't know how to spell that correctly) for my grandson James and later on that evening I picked up the roll and started crocheting.  This cotton twine is surprisingly soft - and you can't beat it for $1.00.  I used a little less than 1 roll.

Print Friendly and PDF

7 comments:

  1. how creative.... dollar tree is so good to you ... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Debi. Gotta love the Dollar Tree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debi - You are so talented! Thanks so much for the tip about the cotton twine at Dollar Tree!

    Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative. I will have to look for that here in my dollar stores.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)