Thursday, February 2, 2012

~ new squares from Renee ~


Yesterday I received granny squares from Renee of 'Renee's Crochet' for my granny square swap.  They're pretty matching squares of green, blue and yellow.  Thank you very much Renee.

I might play around today with all the squares that have been sent to me and see how many more I would need.  At first I was thinking I would like to make a very large blanket, but now I'm leaning more to a medium sized blanket.  I'll let ya'll know.  :)     
Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. Debi, I'm glad they arrived with my hodge-podge of stamps on them. Guess I put enough postage on them. LOL.

    Renee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty squares Renee sent you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very pretty. I like the colors. Hope your day is great. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing all the granny squares you are collecting. Your blanket from them is going to be that much more special because of where the squares came from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debi, I am so sorry I have not gotten my January square to you! I meant to mail it out this week and then came down with a stomach virus and was bed bound for 2 days! I will have it in the mail tomorrow since I am off work and will be out and about :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok Sarah - take care of yourself first. :)

      Delete
  6. look at those colours I love them look forward to what you do with all those squares

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)