Saturday, February 11, 2012

~ Versatile Blogger award - part 2 ~


Cynthia and Carol from 'TwoLuLa' and Wink from 'A creative being' has very kindly passed on 'The Versatile Blogger' award to my blog.  I am always very happy and flattered to receive one.   Thank you very much ladies.  :)

Since I played along last Monday when Melissa from 'Lazy Daisy Crochet' awarded my blog this award, I'm finding it kind of hard to think of 7 more things about me and 15 more bloggers to pass this on to, so I'll only do a few.  So here goes:

1.  I've sold 5 'another Valentine's table mat' patterns (Yay!!) and got ripped off for 1 'Rustic heart plant doily' pattern (sucks!!)

2.  90% of my cooking and baking comes from boxes and cans.

3.  within the last couple of years, I have become allergic to mosquito's.

4.  I STILL want a chiwauwau.

And now I'd like to pass this award on to the following bloggers.  Remember, it's ok if you don't accept awards - I just want to let you know that I enjoy your blog.

1.  'A Tale From Toadstool House'

2.  Karen from 'colour in a simple life'

3.  Saskia from 'Crafty Valley'

4.  Esther from 'Happy in Red'

5.  Angelique from 'made with love'

6.  Marion from 'Marions bunte Handarbeitswelt'

7.  Caroline from 'The Kansas Hooker' 

Thanks for stopping by ladies.  :)  

Print Friendly and PDF

15 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Debi, I love to hear that you like my blog, but I don't know what to write about myself anymore, so I appreciate that you will give it to me, but I let you give it to someone else ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your Versatile Blogger Awards! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you've sold some of your patterns, bummer about the one rip off. I've never thought about how much I cook from boxes and cans, I'll have to think about that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Debi, it is lovely to think others like our blogs :))
    Hope you are having a crafty day :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many congrats on your recent blog awards. How lovely for you. Oh and your nominations have led me to discover a couple of new blogs to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award! Always nice when those things happen. I've never heard of anyone being allergic to mosquitoes, but that sounds awful! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your awards Debi, they are well deserved your blog is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi DebY! Thanks so much for the award and always stopping by my blog to say "Hi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Caroline - thanks for stopping by my blog too. :)

      Delete
  9. How did you get ripped off? Did someone download the pattern and then do a charge back on their card? That sux big time!

    I'm trying to put together and etsy store, right now trying to build up inventory. When Leo is gone I'll be doing craft shows. I'm ready for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kat. I had one person buy the 'rustic heart plant doily' - I sent it to her and then she emailed me back saying that that was not the pattern she bought and insisted I send her the 'another Valentine's table mat'. I replied to her email with a copy of her Paypal receipt showing that she did indeed buy the rustic heart doily, but me being stupid, also sent along the valentine's mat pattern. She got both patterns for $3.00 and I haven't heard from her since - I hope she's happy that she was able to rip me off.

      Delete
  10. Hi Debi; thank you so much for thinking of me, I'm thrilled that you like my blog enough to nominate me! And well deserved congratulations to yourself!! Best wishes Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Debi, I just found your blog, and I loved it...I liked the layout, the way you write...Congratulations...:-))
    Iam already following you...I invite you to visit my blog, and if you like it, would you like to link me? Iwill link you ther..but it's ok, if you don't want to do the same...
    Thank you for sharing so many beautiful crochet stuffs....Greetings from Brazil!:-))))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)