Saturday, February 11, 2012
~ Versatile Blogger award - part 2 ~
Cynthia and Carol from 'TwoLuLa' and Wink from 'A creative being' has very kindly passed on 'The Versatile Blogger' award to my blog. I am always very happy and flattered to receive one. Thank you very much ladies. :)
Since I played along last Monday when Melissa from 'Lazy Daisy Crochet' awarded my blog this award, I'm finding it kind of hard to think of 7 more things about me and 15 more bloggers to pass this on to, so I'll only do a few. So here goes:
1. I've sold 5 'another Valentine's table mat' patterns (Yay!!) and got ripped off for 1 'Rustic heart plant doily' pattern (sucks!!)
2. 90% of my cooking and baking comes from boxes and cans.
3. within the last couple of years, I have become allergic to mosquito's.
4. I STILL want a chiwauwau.
And now I'd like to pass this award on to the following bloggers. Remember, it's ok if you don't accept awards - I just want to let you know that I enjoy your blog.
1. 'A Tale From Toadstool House'
2. Karen from 'colour in a simple life'
3. Saskia from 'Crafty Valley'
4. Esther from 'Happy in Red'
5. Angelique from 'made with love'
6. Marion from 'Marions bunte Handarbeitswelt'
7. Caroline from 'The Kansas Hooker'
Thanks for stopping by ladies. :)
Posted by Debi Y.