Monday, February 6, 2012
~ Versatile Blogger award ~
Good morning everyone - I'm smiling again. Melissa from 'Lazy Daisy Crochet' has very kindly awarded my blog the 'Versatile Blogger' award. What a great way to start my day. :)
Now I must tell you 7 things about myself and then pass this award on to 15 bloggers - so here goes:
1. besides my dogs Tex and Ladybug, I also have 2 gerbils - their names are Mugsy and Rocky.
2. when I started menopause a few years ago, I would tease my son by telling him that I was going to grow a handlebar mustache (he hated that) :)
3. my husbands family lives in Ontario, Canada, so we spend alot of our vacations there.
4. after 30+ years, my husband still makes me laugh.
5. during my short stint in the Army, I was assigned to 'Burial detail' for a couple of weeks. I was part of the 21 gun salute (which is 7 soldiers firing 3 times). And yes, I cried (quietly) every time.
6. I cannot drive on major highways - I get very, very nervous - and a very, very nervous driver is not a good driver.
7. I hate window shopping. If I'm going to the stores - I'm going to buy something.
Ok - now on to the 15 blogger friends that I would like to pass this award on to. If you do not participate in awards - that's ok - I just wanted you to know that I enjoy your blog.
1. Kat from 'Hookin' It With Mr. Lick Lick'
2. Sharon from 'Sharon's Eclectic Retreat'
3. Heather from 'The Good Life'
4. Charlotte from 'Charlotte's Web'
5. Pearlin J from 'Knottyville'
6. Ruth from 'The Butterfly Bush Diaries'
7. Shelly from 'Family, Books and Crochet...Oh My!'
8. Vikki from 'By HOOKS 4U'
9. Holly Louise from 'Crafty Holly Louise'
10. Rob from 'Men Crochet 2'
11. K from 'Aurora Blythe'
12. Emma from 'The Log Cabin'
13. Eileen from 'Crochet Attic'
14. Madeleine from 'Yarn Madness'
15. Barbara from 'Made in K-town'
and here's 1 more for good measure -
16. Neicee from 'INSOMNIAC with a hook'
Have a great day everyone - and thanks for stopping by. :)
Posted by hooksandyarns