Sunday, March 4, 2012

~ granny square swap #3 ~


***sign-ups closed***


Hello everyone - it's time for the next granny square swap.  If you would like to swap a granny square with me - please leave me a comment on this post only. 

Here's the specifics:

* one (1) 6" granny square
* acrylic yarn
* any color

The deadline to mail the granny squares will be the end of this month. 

I can accept ten (10) people for this swap.  If you sign up for this swap - (and if you haven't already sent me your address) please send me your mailing address to: dlyrs@juno.com

Thanks for stopping by and have a great crochet day.  :)


***sign-ups closed***

Print Friendly and PDF

22 comments:

  1. Just thought I would pop by and thank you for the link to Simply Crochet and other Crafts. You are right; it is addicting! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I would love to join in on this. Sent you an email :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Debi. I would love to join again!

    Renee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Criossa and Renee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are repeat swappers allowed? I'd love to join again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are - it would be great if you joined in again Tara. :)

      Delete
    2. sweet! I'm in for sure then!

      Delete
  6. I would love to join... this would be my last one until after baby boy is born since I am due in April!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll join in again also Debbi.. if thats ok :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Pat - I'm glad you joined in again. :)

      Delete
  8. I was just reminded that I forgot to take pics of 4 of my hooks that I clayed yesterday. Dang it. I saw yours when I was scrolling to catch up on your posts. I'm not as good as you. But I like how they turned out. I'll try to remember that tonight. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Debi, I tried to email you through your Profile page and it was returned. Perhaps you could email me?
    grmlake@charter.net

    Thanks, Renee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renee - I sent you an email. :)

      Delete
  10. Awwww! Ever since I saw you doing these swaps I've been waiting for the 3rd one and I missed it! :( That's what I get for not checking blogs for the past few days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie - it would be great if you still want to join in. You can send me your mailing address to dlyrs@juno.com :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)