Thursday, March 29, 2012
~ Liebster award ~
Linda of 'Linda Crochets' have very kindly awarded my blog the Liebster Blog award. (Linda explains on her blog that 'Liebster' means favorite.) Thank you very much Linda - I really appreciate your kindness.
Now, I have to tell you 5 things about myself and pass this award onto 5 other bloggers whose blog I enjoy.
* 5 things about me:
- I love to organize stuff
- I collect coffee mugs - every once in a while, I go through them and give some to family members so I can keep collecting
- I have 3 sisters (Teri, Laura and Julie) and 1 brother (Darrell)
- when I was around 12 yrs. old, a neighbors rooster attacked the back of my legs - good thing I had my snazzy, shiney black patent leather boots on or he would of tore me up (yes, I had shiney black patent leather boots - I thought I was the cat's pajamas) :)
- my knees crackle like hard plastic wrap - or as my Vince calls it 'cracka-lackin' (I really should get them taken care of)
Now to pass this award on to 5 other blogging friends - (if you don't participate in blog awards, that's ok - I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy your blog)
- K @ Aurora Blythe
- Beck of 'Beck to Vintage'
- Susanne of 'Forget-Me-Not'
- Susana of 'La ventana azul'
- Melissa of 'Lazy Daisy Crochet'
Posted by Debi Y. at 9:51 AM