** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Thursday, March 29, 2012

~ Liebster award ~


Linda of 'Linda Crochets' have very kindly awarded my blog the Liebster Blog award.  (Linda explains on her blog that 'Liebster' means favorite.)  Thank you very much Linda - I really appreciate your kindness.

Now, I have to tell you 5 things about myself and pass this award onto 5 other bloggers whose blog I enjoy.

* 5 things about me:

- I love to organize stuff
- I collect coffee mugs - every once in a while, I go through them and give some to family members so I can keep collecting
- I have 3 sisters (Teri, Laura and Julie) and 1 brother (Darrell)
- when I was around 12 yrs. old, a neighbors rooster attacked the back of my legs - good thing I had my snazzy, shiney black patent leather boots on or he would of tore me up (yes, I had shiney black patent leather boots - I thought I was the cat's pajamas)  :)
- my knees crackle like hard plastic wrap - or as my Vince calls it 'cracka-lackin'  (I really should get them taken care of) 

Now to pass this award on to 5 other blogging friends - (if you don't participate in blog awards, that's ok - I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy your blog)

- K @ Aurora Blythe
- Beck of 'Beck to Vintage'
- Susanne of 'Forget-Me-Not'
- Susana of 'La ventana azul' 
- Melissa of 'Lazy Daisy Crochet'


Print Friendly and PDF

9 comments:

  1. Thank you Debi. I also love reading your blog. It is one of my favorites. You're always so sweet to share with everyone. I just know that some people do not realize how much time can go into creating a new pattern, writing it down and then taking the time to post the instructions. I am still working on cleaning my sewing room, I just keep plugging away at it little by little. Maybe I will figure out how to make a video too, although I can assure you mine will not be as interesting as yours was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Susanne - and thanks for the nice words. I would love to see a video of your sewing room when you are finished with it. :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Debi well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award Debi,very well deserved ,loved reading the 5 things,My knees crackle too! hope you have a lovely weekend,lots of love juliexxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award and thank you so much Debi for sharing it with me and the others!! I love your blog and all of your patterns. I love the clay hook handles!! I have made quite a few of them thanks to you!! Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa - and you're welcome. :)

      Delete
  5. Hola Alina. Gracias por el premio que me has dado y perdona por la tardanza del mensaje, lo he cogido y me lo he llevado a mi blog. Tengo tantas cosas en la cabeza que no me dí cuenta en agradecértelo en su día.
    Gracias y perdona.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)