** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Sunday, April 29, 2012

~ spool knitter giveaway ~


Christy of 'Crochet Happiness' is having a giveaway.  Hop on over to her blog for a chance to win this really cute spool knitter that she and her hubby have crafted together.  If you win, you will get a nice little set - the spool knitter, instructions, a plastic yarn needle, and 3 small balls of yarn.  You have until midnight Sunday, May 6th to enter.  Good luck to you all.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday Mrs Debi ! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this, Debi:) I went ahead and shared in my social networking circles. Sure hope a lot of people enter and enjoy the fun:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)