** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
~ Two on Tuesday and an award ~
Two things that make me happy:
* working on a small project with my husband - yesterday we created a thread holder for me.
* listening to the neighborhood children laughing and talking as they walk up the street to the bus stop.
The lovely Barbara of "Made in K-town' has awarded my blog the 'Liebster Blog' award. Thank you very much Barbara - I appreciate this very much. :)
I can't seem to think of 5 things about myself, so I will have 6 things about my family.
1. My Dad performed at the Grand Ole Opry with his family back in 1980 or 1981 (can't remember which) - I was backstage with a couple of my friends and it was great.
2. My Mom is the strongest woman I know. She's also half Italian so you know she's the best cook too.
3. Despite being a high school dropout, my sister Teri is a financial genius. She owns 7 houses.
4. My brother Darrell is "special" - he lives with my Mom and helps to take care of things around the house.
5. My sister Laura is very much a 'people person' - she will do anything for anybody. She also has the best memory.
6. My sister Julie is always happy - always smiling or laughing. She's also a good cook too.
Now here are the 5 blogs that I would like to pass this award on to:
1. Mary at 'Crocheting the Day Away'
2. Heather at 'The Good Life'
3. Emma at 'The Log Cabin'
4. Angelique at 'Made with Love'
5. Caroline at 'The Kansas Hooker'
If you don't participate in blog awards, that's ok - I just want you to know that I enjoy your blog.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day. :)