** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

~ Two on Tuesday ~

Two things that make me smile:

*  getting ready to go to the Dollar Tree.  I wonder if there will be any good stuff in the craft section for me to play with today. 

*  these two:
even though they give me their fair share of aggravation - most of the time they make me smile.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

13 comments:

  1. I hope you find something cool at the dollar store. Your dogs are so cute. The little one looks like he is up to something heheheh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I'll go on an adventure today to the dollar stores here in town. I haven't been for a long time. Got grandkids coming this weekend and maybe I can find something fun for them to do too.

    The dogs are adorable. Don't you just love them when they are sleeping? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet dogs--they look so cute sleeping in the sun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what lovely, dogs in the sun.

    greeting wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love the $1 tree!! Also my doggy and pics of others make me smile.Happy day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those doggies look so innocent! :D Did you find anything at the Dollar Tree today? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone. Unfortunately, no luck at the Dollar Tree - maybe next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww! Adorable little doggies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the dollar store... I was just there yesterday and I always hit the craft isle first...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your sweet words on my blog today. Your dogs are so cute soaking up that sun. Mine make me smile every day! Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow....they are so cute ,adorable .I have 2 also and love them very much.Love dogs. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)