Friday, May 4, 2012

~ pink flower doily pattern now for sale ~


The pattern for the 'pink flower doily' is now for sale on my 'patterns for sale' page.

This doily is crocheted with 2 colors of baker's twine - pink/white and green/white with a size 1 steel hook.  It measures 13" across.  If you would prefer to use thread, Paula and trinity8419 very kindly informed me that size 3 crochet thread is close in size to the baker's twine.

I started this doily with a little flower, followed by a ring of leaves.  From there I added 2 rounds of open-shell stitch, some chain loops, and then finished with another round of the open-shell stitch.  I enjoyed creating this doily and I hope you will to.

If you are interested, just click on the 'patterns for sale' button underneath my blog header and you will be taken to that page.  Thank you very much for your support.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Good luck with sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute , love the flower....;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful piece of work Debi! Enjoy the weekend!
    Bank Holiday here!
    Love Suex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its beautiful. How talented you are to create such a lovely pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely idea to crochet with baker's twine. Last year I bought that too, but I'm still not gotten to crochet with it. Did you like to work with it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andree. The baker's twine is a little stiff but it wasn't a problem to work with. I liked it. :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Debi, I am a bit late again but thanks for your answer. I will try to work with the twine a have in my drawer. Thank you for the inspiration:)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)