Wednesday, May 16, 2012

~ WIP Wednesday ~

I'm hooking up with Stephanie at 'Simply Crochet and Other Crafts' for WIP Wednesday.  Here are 2 projects that I'm working on.  The first one is a doily I'm working with Baker's twine - it's not photographing very well.


And the second one is a baby blankie I started a couple of days ago.  I'm using Loops & Threads Impeccable for the white and the other 2 colors are from mill-end bags that I bought from AC Moore.  Those 2 yarns feel very much like Hobby Lobby's 'I Love This Yarn!' - same shiney look and same very soft feel. 


Speaking of ILTY! - I have a suspicion that the little 1.75 oz. variegated skeins I bought from AC Moore yesterday are also ILTY!.  I'm crocheting granny squares for SIBOL with those.


Thanks for coming by to visit me - have a great day.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

7 comments:

  1. There is always something on the hook going on here at Debi's place. No matter what it is, it is interesting and pretty. Can't wait to see everything when it is completed. I am back to working on my hex blanket. Will I ever get done with that thing?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susanne - such a sweet thing to say. I'm looking forward to seeing your hex blanket finished - you always do such pretty work too. :)

      Delete
  2. I love that baby blanket! I've been meaning to work on one of those hex type blankets... maybe the next one I make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across your blog and love all your ideas! How does one get in one some of your swaps.? I am involved in a group that sends blankets overseas to orphanages and this type of thing would be ideal! I do not blog as I am a working mom to three but carry my crochet with me everywhere! Thanks. Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Betsy. I only hosted these swaps to make a 'blogging friends granny square blanket' for myself. If you'd like, you can send me some information about your group and I can make a blog post about it. Maybe some of my readers would be able to send you some squares. My email is dlyrs@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debi, Great projects you have going there. I can't wait to see when your done with your baby blanket. Looks awesome so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)