** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Monday, June 4, 2012

~ P ~

P = poncho





Print Friendly and PDF

9 comments:

  1. poncho are great I made one 6 or more years ago for my bestfriend little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute poncho! What did you decide for the name of this model?
    (Your ABC's have been fun)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary Lou. I think I'll stick with Missy - turns out 'Manny Kin' was a name used on that (stupid) show 'Two and a Half Men'.

      Delete
  3. Thanks Robert and Heather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute poncho. I'm loving your ABC's of Crochet!
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Poncho! Love the colour :-)

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely "P"oncho. Thanks for sharing pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)