** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

~ Sunshine Award ~


I have been honored by 4 lovely ladies who have awarded my blog the 'Sunshine Award'.  They are:

*  Melissa of 'Lazy Daisy Crochet'

*  Homeschooljewelrymom of 'Stitches, Scraps and Sparkles in the Sun'

*  Beck of 'Beck to Vintage'         and

*  Laydilyke of 'Crochetapy'

Thank you very much ladies - I appreciate the honor.

Now the rules state that I have to answer these questions and then pass the award on to 10 blogs that I enjoy reading.

1.  Favorite animal:  dogs
2.  Favorite number:  7 
3.  Favorite non alcoholic drink:  coffee 
4.  Facebook or Twitter: neither
5.  My passion:  family & crochet 
6.  Getting or giving:   I'm gonna be honest here - I like both
7.  Favorite pattern:  round ripple blanket 

8.  Favorite day of the week:   Tuesday - NCIS is on
9.  Favorite flower:  sunflower
10. Favorite country:  USA

Now for the 10 blogs I'd like to pass this award on to:

1.  Uta of 'Paper, Wool and Yarn'
2.  Vikki of 'By HOOKS 4U'
3.  Charlotte of 'Charlotte's Web'
4.  Holly Louise of 'Crafty Holly Louise'
5.  K of 'Aurora Blythe'
6.  Niki of 'Butternut Street'
7.  Mary of 'Crocheting the Day Away'  - (she has some really good news to share)
8.  Neicee of 'INSOMNIAC with a hook'
9.  Robert of 'Men Crochet 2'
10. Stephanie of 'Simply Crochet and Other Crafts' 

If anyone does not accept blog awards - that's ok - I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your blog.  :)



Print Friendly and PDF

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! And thanks for adding the little hint of good news :) You're awesome

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Mary - and thank you too. :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats Debi:)Hmm was I suppose to do mine that way? This is all new to me lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SB. You can play along if you'd like - but if you don't want to, it's ok. :)

      Delete
    2. Oh I just had no idea i needed to do that lol. I will do it if i get another one again:)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on three in one day! What an accomplishment. You are an inspiration to many.
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate. And thank you for the compliment - that's very nice of you to say. :)

      Delete
  4. congratulations debi on the award and thank you for honored you passed the award to me thank you rob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robert - and you're welcome. :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the award..glad you stop by as oftern as you do..You deserve this award, your blogs are just a great place to link up. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Vikki - and thank you too. :)

      Delete
  6. Debi, thanks for visting and commenting on my blog frequently. I'd like to award you the Sunshine award.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)