** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Saturday, June 9, 2012

~ U ~

U = Urban Turban


note:  I worked this pattern and for the 1st row you ch 13, dc in the 4th ch from the hook, dc in each ch across.  Ch 3, turn.  (counting the 1st 3 chs, you will end up with 11 sts) 


Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. You've done great with the crochet abc's so far. I look forward to seeing what you've got for v-z. :) Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great as always! I think it would make a nice wrap to keep your hair out of the way when you wash your face.
    I'm also looking forward to rest of the alphabet :-)
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good idea and very good work.. I like it and I like to you these kind of things very much.. Thank you Debi..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice..Thanks for sharing your pattern with us!
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great on Missy and would be good in the winter. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun stuff! Love how creative you are in finding something for every letter of the alphabet! Just don't know that I could.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)