** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

~ X ~

X = x-stitch (also know as the cross-stitch)



Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. A couple of years ago I made 4 placemats as a wedding present (I think I posted them) and they were of this stitch. By the time I got done with them I was soooo tired of this stitch. I was happy to be done with them. But they turned out very nice and the recipients loved them. (They know me as a biker and were very surprised to find out that I crochet...lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kat. I love the fact that you are a crocheter and a biker - I think it's kinda neat. Do you have anything crocheted on your bike? :)

      Delete
  2. That is sure a pretty stitch!
    Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't seen this stitch before. But I do like to do the actual cross-stitching. :) Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have really enjoyed you alphabet posts!! I have a surprise for you over on my blog come see...http://lazydaisycrochet.blogspot.com/2012/06/sunshine-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty stitch. After you've checked out Melissa's surprise, I also have one for you. Check the post for June 12.
    Thanks for being such an inspiration!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)