Saturday, July 21, 2012

~ one lovely blog award ~

Two lovely ladies have blessed me with the 'one lovely blog award' this morning.   Beck of 'Beck to Vintage' and Shari of 'Shari's Crochet Handmade Gifts'.  Thank you both very much - I appreciate it.  :)

7 things about me:

*  I don't like grocery shopping
*  my favorite store is the 'Dollar Tree'
*  I hate standing in line at the store and the person behind me gets right up on my ass - I like my personal space, so back off
*  I am a jeans and t-shirt girl
*  I've never broken any bones (knock on wood)
*  my favorite music is Motown
*  I enjoy lighting candles in the evening

Now I'd like to pass this award back to Beck and Shari because I truly enjoy reading their blogs.  I'd also like to pass this award to:

Niki at 'Butternut Street'
Charlotte at 'Charlotte's Web'
Christy at 'Crochet Happiness'
Allesandra at 'Just be happy!'
Susana at 'La ventana azul'
Barbara at 'Make in K-town'
Luna at 'My crochets, mis tejidos'
Stephanie at 'Simply Crochet and Other Crafts'
Homeschooljewelrymom at 'Stitches, Scraps and Sparkles in the Sun' 
SnuggleBunnie at 'The Crafty Homeschool Mom' 
Emma at 'The Log Cabin'
Madeleine at 'Yarn Madness'

If any of you do not play the awards game - it's ok - just know that I enjoy your blog.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Debbi...very honored. Have a blessed day also

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the personal space pet peeve, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, thank you! :D
    Yes to personal space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Mrs Debi ! and Thank you for thinking of me.I will paly the game a soon i'll get back from Joan's Fabrics ,need to buy some blue yarns.Thank you so much ! Have a wonderful weekend.:0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Debi. That is so sweet of you. I enjoy reading yours too. I am so lost on playing the award game. I don't know that much people but I do have a few id love to award.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww..thank you for passing the award back to me..I am so happy we have become friends!! I really love your things you shared about yourself...I am a blue jean kind of girl myself and always in a t-shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Debi. It might take me a day or two but I will try to pass on the award.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola Debi. Gracias por pasarme el premio, lo cojo y me lo llevo a mi blog.
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Y felicidades por tu premio¡¡¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the award, you definitely deserves it! I really enjoy reading your facts :).
    Thank you for your kind words on my blog, I followed yours for a while and I love your blog! All your work are wonderful!
    Hope you have a great Sunday!
    Best wishes,
    LS

    ReplyDelete
  11. sent you an award debi check it out.. have a great sunday hun:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your award! And thank you for sending it my way. You're so sweet :-)
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just laughed out loud at your comment about people being in your personal space at the grocery store - that drives me crazy too!!! I've even had to say "excuse me" to someone who's standing in front on the credit card machine when I'm still trying to pay!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for this award, Debi - and congratulations to you, too! (Sorry for the delay *gg*)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)