** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Thursday, August 16, 2012

~ a CAL & a giveaway ~


Little woollie is having a 'mixed stitch stripey blanket crochet-a-long' and this is the beginning of mine.  I'm making it about 30" wide for a baby blankie.  I'm having fun with the colors and the different stitches so far.   :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My friend Luna is having a really great giveaway - hop on over and enter for your chance to win some great prizes.  Thanks so much for your generous giveaway Luna.  :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Print Friendly and PDF

10 comments:

  1. Your blanket is looking good so far Debi, I would love to do this cal too but I have 2 blankets on the go at the moment so darn't start another, maybe later, I will be watching your progress with interest and knowing me I won't be able to resist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like the start of something FUN!!
    Esther.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The change in stitches keeps it interesting and makes it go by quicker doesn't it? I like that idea. Happy Friday eve!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the look of this. For me the biggest challenge would be keeping all the edges straight ... I am afraid mine would get lopsided!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stripey blanket looks terrific! Pretty mix of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just contemplating joining this crochet-along this morning. Yours is looking great. Maybe a baby blanket is the way to go for me too. Would be less daunting and easier to finish. I'll all about the easy these days. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blanket looks so tempting. The colors are awesome as always. You always do a awesome job. Now I want to do one lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!! the colors are very beautifuls! Thanks so much because your blog improve my english (my english it's very bad!!

    I invite to my blog!

    http://cuchiflitinaysuslocuras.blogspot.com.es/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear. How are you?
    This is the first time that I visit your blog, I didn´t know yet.
    Yours handworks is so beautiful, i loved them!
    I'm following your blog and dont´t lost it more!
    Can be friends?
    Hugs of Brazil!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Mrs. Debi....have a wonderful weekend.:0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)