** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Sunday, September 9, 2012

~ 'made with love' giveaway ~

Angelique of 'made with love' is hosting a great giveaway.  Hop on over to enter for your chance to win.  :)

For some reason, blogger is not letting me upload the photo of Angelique's giveaway prize - it is a really nice tote bag and a cute little birdie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Update on my washing machine woes - I am using 4 Tide pods (when they are gone I will be using Purex Natural Elements), and have switched my machine to deep clean, heavy wash with an extra rinse.  It runs for approximately an hour.  What a piece of junk.  I absolutely do not recommend the Maytag Centennial h e top loader to anyone.
 
Thanks to everyone for your advice.  :)
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I've lost my crochet mojo - I haven't crocheted in 3 days and I have no urge to do so.  Hopefully this won't last much longer.  If anyone finds it, can you send it back to me please?  
Print Friendly and PDF

13 comments:

  1. Debi! I FOUND IT! I popped it in the mail to you yesterday. Seriously though, I do know the feeling. I lost mine a while back too but it has worked its way back into my life again so I'm confident yours will too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bev - I sure do miss it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, Debi - it'll come back! I always wondered where you got the energy to crochet so many pretty things in such a short time, you almost seemed like a machine - at least I know now that you're human, too :) I think everyone of us loses their mojo from time to time - maybe a stroll over the crochet boards on Pinterest would help?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Maytag Centennial HE top loader but have not had any problems. I use the Purex pods also. I don't know what your problem could be. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much Debi, for mentioning my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Debi - I hate to hear about you losing your crochet mojo. I will "keep an eye out" for it.

    Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mrs Debi ! ...nice to see you around.I'm so happy to see you again.I will go and see Angelique.Thanks and have a nice week. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no! I so love your crochet...I know it will come back to you and hopefully soon! Shari.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a bit of a streak like that, spent it looking at my crochet books and wondering aimlessly around the web searching for something and having no clue what "it" would be. I think you had the cleaning bug and just now recovering. Don't worry, just rest up awhile and do some web surfing and you will be as good as new. PSSSST! Christmas is coming.....maybe that will get you back on track.
    (((HUGS))) Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Come over to my blog and have a look at some of the patterns featured there today. Maybe that will help you find your mojo. http://lazydaisycrochet.blogspot.com/2012/09/monday-funday-3apple-picken.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh dear! I felt that too the other day, that crafting didn't feel that fun suddenly. Fortunately it only lasted a day or so! :) Hope you'll be back at it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi debi I have lost m crochet bug too since starting my new job I have not wanted to pick up my hook.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks everyone. Hopefully it will come back soon.

    Hi Rob - I've been wondering where you've been. Congrats on the new job. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)