** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

~ Two on Tuesday ~


Two things that make me smile:

*  giveaways!!  - Christy of 'Crochet Happiness' is hosting a giveaway on her blog.  Go visit her blog and enter for your chance to win a cute watch.

*  good thrift store finds.  I bought a large ceramic flower pot for $4.90 - a baby doll to model my baby hats for $2.90 - and 4 skeins of yarn for $1.90.   :)

Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. Thanks Debbi for the mention...I love thrift store shopping..have a excellent week....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, love great thrift store finds! Sounds like you found some great ones! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love thrift shops but I can't ever make it there:( Glad you did:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all kinds of great sales and buys, but just can't get out to myself here lately to do any fun shopping. You go girl! Sounds like you are having fun......
    (((HUGS))) Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are never anything good at the thrift shops here. Either that or I just don't go on the good days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just love days like this....nice things for the perfect price! Shari

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)