** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

~ Two on Tuesday ~


Two things that make me smile - baby edition:

* standing in line at the store and the baby in front of me starts playing peek-a-boo.  She's sitting in the front of the cart and leans to one side peeking around her Mom - she then leans to the other side of her Mom and peeks again.  She did that a few times before something else caught her attention.  So adorable. 

*  baby stuff - my sister hosted a baby shower for my niece Berlin on Sunday and everything brought out of a gift bag was just so stinkin' cute.  I think my favorite was the teeny, tiny little socks - I swear they were only about 1 1/2" long.
 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roller skating babies:




Smart babies:




I hope this post put a smile on your face.  :)
Print Friendly and PDF

18 comments:

  1. LOL...How cute...the last one really made me laugh hard! Tooo Cute. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Thanks for sharing the smile, love the baby video. Congrats to your niece, looks like she received a lot of gifts. Happy Tuesday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Too cute! Congratulations to your niece too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids : a lot of fun!!!
    xxxx Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Debi...sooo cute!
    Great!!!!
    Send you greetings Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Babies are wonderful! And I can hardly wait until grandbaby #3 gets here in December! :D Love baby showers, too. They're so much fun and it always amazes me the new things they come up with as the years go by.

    Btw...did you know your turkey bib pattern is the free POTD at Free Patterns today? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rita. No I didn't know that - I'll have to go and check it out. Thanks. :)

      Delete
  7. You're welcome everyone - and thanks for all the congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debi,Congratulations to your niece,looks like a great baby shower. The socks sound so cute. Love the Evian babies skating :))
    hope you have a happy week,lots of love,Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing, Debi. Too cute! Congratulations to your niece.
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. Baby commercials are the best..
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats to your niece and those commercials are too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to your niece,we are also waiting for my nephew,my sister in law is due in 2 weeks,Is a blessing.Cute and funny videos too.great post.have a good week ...Mrs. Debi !

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the E-Trade babies! Congrats to your niece.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Most definitely put a smile on my face. Thanks. I love those dancing babies. I love babies period. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so right, what is sweeter or cuter than a baby, nothing in my book, babies of all kinds whether human or animal (forget the snaky kind though). The peek-a-boo baby is always fun. Looks like the mother-to-be got a lot of nice and useful gifts for baby. I love baby showers and will be going to one on Sunday. I can remember when the mom was just a little girl and use to come play with my daughters in the sand pile (for the brick layers) in our driveway. She was a tow (or is it toe?) head and now she will be a mom herself. Where has the time gone? The E-Trade baby is such a cute commercial and the one that Johnson & Johnson has where the baby is being bathed in the kitchen sink is another one that tugs on the heart.
    Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha! Yes, it did! Thank you, your post did put more than a smile to my face! Love the videos, especially the baby skating!! :)
    You have a wonderful day!
    Hugs, LS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Babies are so cute, thank you for sharing this xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)