** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

~ Two on Tuesday ~


Two things that make me smile:

Tex and Ladybug


Sometimes I sing to them. 

Ladybug's song is sang to the tune of 'Lollipop':

Ladybug, Ladybug oh Lady Ladybug - Ladybug!

Tex's song is sang to the tune of 'La Cucaracha':

La Texamundo, La Texamundo - da da da da da da da
La Texamundo, La Texamundo
da da da da da da da! 
 
 
Yeah, I know it's not too creative - but they seem to like it. 
 


 They look so excited, don't they?   :)
Print Friendly and PDF

9 comments:

  1. Debi you are the "World's Best" Dogsinger Mummy!
    Please give a Big Kiss to Tex and Ladybug!
    This Post is sooo Sweet....absolutly great!
    Have a nice Day and send you many Greetings
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are such cuties! And so funny that you sing to them. I have a song for Jingles too. It's to the tune of My Darling Clementine.

    Jingle Jangles, Jangle Jingles, Jingle Jangles all the way ...

    Don't ask me why. It just sorta happened. I'm glad to know I'm not crazy! Ha!

    Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww they are cute Debi..That is too funny. I love coming to your blog you always know how to make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debi - This is precious - you do make so many people smile!
    Thanks so much for everything.

    Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous photos Debi. What company for you!
    Love Suex

    ReplyDelete
  6. They do indeed look delighted with your choice of tunes....???
    bestest as ever to you and those lovely pooches
    daisy j x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)