** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Thursday, November 22, 2012

~ Happy Thanksgiving ~


(I found this Thanksgiving poem on Pinterest.  I clicked on it to find the original source but it went nowhere - just this picture on a blank page.  I wish I knew who to credit it to.)

Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. Debi - I wish a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
    Thanks for the poem!

    Love ya,
    Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa love the poem Debi, have a lovely Thanksgiving! and thank you for the birthday wishes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que tengas un feliz día de Acción de Gracias.
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol @ the poem ending. Happy Thanksgiving and blessings to you and your's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Best wishes and blessings, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)