** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Monday, November 26, 2012

~ so cute ~


This little kitty is so cute.  I found it here:

http://liz-knits.blogspot.com/
Print Friendly and PDF

7 comments:

  1. Oh my.. The kitty cat is sooooo cute..:))
    miaouuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!
    Debi - Hope that you had a very Happy Birthday on Monday!

    Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary Lou. I had a great day. :)

      Delete
  3. Ha-ha! That's cute! Certainly brought a smile to my face. Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)