Tuesday, November 20, 2012

~ Two on Tuesday ~


Two things that make me smile:

* Vince and I went to the campground Saturday morning to winterize the trailer.  We had a great time getting things done and I even crocheted a baby hat.  We watched "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" and I have to say that that was a weird movie.  And long.  It was 2 hrs. and 45 mins. long. 


We spent the night and I woke up Sunday morning sick as a dog.  Jeez - it was horrible.  I had no idea it was coming either - I felt fine all day Saturday.  So this leads me to the #2 reason that makes me smile -

* I'm feeling a lot better today.  :)

Thanks for dropping by ladies - I hope everyone has a great day.   
Print Friendly and PDF

10 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time on the Saturday, but its a shame Sunday was so awful for you. :(
    It's good it wasn't too long lasting and that you're feeling much better now!!

    The baby at is really cute and lovely colours!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I glad the illness didn't hang on..It is awful to be sick around any holiday. Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you got sick -- that's just horrible and while at the trailer too. Just not fair somehow. BUT I'm glad you're feeling better. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well, but glad you are better today. Your baby hat is really cute and a pretty colorway too. Hope the remainder of your week goes well and Happy Thanksgiving a bit early. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice hat that you've made there, Debi! (Now that I started, I always keep my eyes open to crochet hats). Glad to hear you're feeling better!

    I've seen that movie quite a while ago, and you're right: it IS weird!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice release is it to feel better afther a bad illness. I hope you'll be staying well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice hat and I am so glad your feeling better. Glad to see you around hun:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debi, Glad you are feeling better now. Your "long movie" comment made me smile. Hindi movies are usually three hours long, sometimes even more, with lots of songs, dance and melodrama. And if the movie is boring, sitting in the theater till the end is sheer torture. :)
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel today much better Debi and wish you and your Family a Happy Thanksgiving!
    Send you many Greetings,
    Marion

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)