** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Saturday, December 8, 2012

~ 2 TMNT hats ~

I crocheted a TMNT baby hat and I believe I should of crocheted the stripe a little higher.  No matter - the next ones will be.  I'm also not too happy with the eyes.  I glued down and then sewed the white buttons with black sz. 8 thread, but it doesn't look right.  Next time I'll also add little black buttons before sewing.   


I also crocheted a TMNT hat for James.  His hat looks better (to me) because I'm able to use regular wiggly eyes.  :) 

Print Friendly and PDF

12 comments:

  1. Hi Debi, They are both beautiful . I see nothing wrong with the first one. If you don't feel comfortable then I understand completely. I planned on making beanies this weekend for hubby. You know I have that Christmas gift I am trying to finish up. Almost there though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I like hats too much. The second hat eyes are so cute..:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're both nice Debi. You always do great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can understand you like the second most. I think it's not only the black spot, but on the second hat you put the eyes nearer to eachother. But they both are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like both ,i guess both are perfect....next time you will be happier but i don't see anything wrong.cute ..both.Happy weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, the buttons certainly make it different ... I like them :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! My son (30) still has some of the original TMNTs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Debi, I love both of these hats. They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never seen you post anything that wasn't cute. Both hats are looking good. Hope all is well with you and you are enjoying the holiday season.
    (((HUGS))) Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like them both in different ways!! They're both cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)