** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Sunday, December 9, 2012

~ just stuff ~

There's a new board up for 'Did You Make That?'.  Click on over and add your crafty link.  Don't forget - you can add any craft you want on this board.  Knitting, plastic canvas, sewing, painting, baking, gardening, and so on, and so on.  :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm working on another hat for James.  This time it's a sock monkey.  I got this cute pattern from here:

http://www.repeatcrafterme.com/2012/11/crochet-sock-monkey-hat-pattern.html


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A note to Sharon of 'Sharon's Eclectic Retreat' - I've tried a few times to get to your blog and it's not working.  It will come up for a few seconds and then it just blanks out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a raining, yucky day and I have a slight headache.  No matter - I have plans to start our Christmas decorating today.  A couple Tylenol and I'll be good to go.  I hope ya'll all have a great day.  :) 
Print Friendly and PDF

8 comments:

  1. I love your hat. I am sorry to hear you have a headache. I hope it goes away so you can enjoy your decorating:) Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're hardworking, Debi! A lot! You always do things and you do not stop ever! I am happy to greet you and I thank you all your comments on my blog. I have a baby and do not have much time to reply to all comments ... I also wish you a happy day and a good week! Thanks for all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cristina...how do I get to your blog? I love to read and look at pictures from other counties.

      Delete
    2. Hi Janie. Click on Cristina's name and then click on 'my world of wool' - you'll be directed to her blog. :)

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Debi! And I am delighted to welcome you, Janie!

      Delete
  3. Yeah!!!repeat crafter me!!!i mad the owl for my 5 month old niece....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon!!
    The sock monkey hat will be fab I'm sure!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)