** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Saturday, December 1, 2012

~ a little Christmas crochet ~


A few days ago, my daughter Erica called and asked if I could crochet her some popcorn garland for her Christmas tree.  It took me about 3 evenings of crocheting to get this done.  (It could of been only 2, but I've done gone and got myself stuck on that darn Pinterest site.)  I crocheted the garland with 3 ounces of (discontinued) Red Heart Sparkling - and if I've done my math right, it measures 12 yds. long.  It's a very simple and easy pattern that I have posted here:

 http://hooksandyarns.blogspot.com/2009/11/popcorn-garland.html 

Thanks for dropping by - I hope you're all having a good day.  :) 
Print Friendly and PDF

10 comments:

  1. What a great idea ... I'd like one myself. I'm sure it will look beautiful on the tree. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I crochet some garland using thread and beads one year. Pinterest is addicting, isn't it? Electronic hoarding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OO love it Debi! I need to make some! Thanks for the link

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice garland and also thanks to your daughter for inspiring a whole pattern!:) Have a lovely Sunday! Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm...something else to think about doing..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mrs.Debi.....Happy Sunday !...this is a great idea ...looks cute...easy and fast to make ....:0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this kind of garlands, yours is very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debi, This looks great. Sorry I have not posted very much. I have been so busy with christmas baking and homeschooling. I hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)