** There is a vast amount of crochet patterns published both in print and on the internet, and although all of my patterns come from my imagination and are written down as I crochet the item, if you believe that any of my patterns resemble someone else's pattern, please email me at dlyrs@juno.com or you can leave me a comment here on my blog. If my pattern was created after the one in question - it will be removed. Thank you. :) **

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

~ Two on Tuesday and a giveaway ~


Two things that make me smile - puppy edition:

 
 
 
 

 (both pictures were found on Pinterest)

http://www.nextdaypets.com/directory/dogs/57f46074-41c1.aspx
http://www.outofregs.com/index.php?page=archives&id=453

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
Homeschooljewelrymom of 'Stitches, Scraps and Sparkles in the Sun' is having a giveaway to celebrate her 100th blog post.  She's offering 3 different prizes, so hop on over and enter for your chance to win.  :)
 

Print Friendly and PDF

7 comments:

  1. LOL both pics are way to cute! love it. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute puppy pics Debi. :-) Hope you are well. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing those pics it made me smile this morning:) Have a great day hun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Two on Tuesdays!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the puppies! Thanks for the mention. Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures, the dogs made me smile!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this is 100% better than that toilet seat, lol, love the pups!
    Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)