Yesterday I went to 'Rugged Wearhouse' to find a new blouse, and as I was searching through the clearance section, I came across this cute little summer dress topper.
Can you believe I only paid $7.00 for this? I think the thread to crochet it cost more than that. What a shame.
My daughter Erica requested a headband with a flower - so I got busy and crocheted this:
(Missy never looks too happy.)
It's kind of hard to take a picture of dark, dark grey, but I hope you can see the flower. Speaking of which - I got the pattern for the flower from here:
I didn't add a button to the flower because Erica is not a button frill type of person.
- approximately 2 oz. worsted weight acrylic
- J hook
Size: 4" wide
Row 1: Ch 14, (sc, dc) in the 2nd ch from hook. *skip next ch, (sc, dc) in next ch. Repeat from * across. Turn.
Row 2: Skip the 1st dc, (sc, dc) in next sc. *skip next dc, (sc, dc) in next sc. Repeat from * across. Turn.
Repeat Row 2 until piece fits around head. I crocheted mine until it was 20" long. End off.
Hold both ends together and slip stitch closed.
Have a good day - and thanks again for dropping by. :)