Saturday, March 2, 2013

~ Guardian Angel ~


On Wednesday, my sister Laura and I were in DC at the Washington Hospital Center - my sister Julie's husband Frankie was having a procedure done on his heart - and after it was done and everything with Frankie was ok, we left to go home.

A little ways down the road, we came to this huge intersection and all the lights were out.  That is not a good thing.  But then we noticed a Guardian Angel out in the middle directing traffic.  That's so cool.  I've seen Guardian Angels on TV, but never in real life.  He was really nice too - he came over to Laura's car and let her take his picture. 

This is the link to the Guardian Angels website:

http://www.guardianangels.org/

Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. Hi Deb..hope your brother in law is recouping. Isn't it wonderful to see good people doing good things? I wish the news would put of this kind of stuff on because I am hoping there are more good than bad out there. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely story! I've not heard of Guardian Angels - he's very handsome in addition to doing good deeds. I hope your sister's husband is making a good recovery. Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great organization! I had never heard of them before and enjoyed learning more about them via your link. Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)