Monday, April 8, 2013

~ little black purse ~

I did a little cleaning in my craft room Saturday and came across these rectangular purse handles.  I remember buying them a few years back off of Ebay, but I don't remember the seller.  They measure 3" x 5" and they're very pretty with the black lace print.  I did a search to see if I could find them, but all I can find is the plain black ones.  

My little black purse measures 6 3/4" x 9" - it's the perfect size to carry just the essentials when you're going 'out on the town'.  :)

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
***This giveaway is now closed***

1 - Julie Romero
2 - Vikki Hooks
3 - Senhora Baruch
4 - Shannon A.

Please send me your mailing address - my email is dlyrs@juno.com

Speaking of purse handles - these are the purse handles that I don't need anymore - so if you're interested, I will send two (2) pairs to the first four (4) people that leave me a comment.  One (1) lucky person will get three (3) pairs.


As always - thanks for dropping by and I hope you enjoy your day.  :)



Print Friendly and PDF

25 comments:

  1. I have two daughters, it would be great fun to create a purse for each of the...and if I were really lucky and got 3 pairs, one for myself as well! Your little black bag is perfect, so cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL on my to do list today was to go to Joann's and see if I could find some handles for a pattern that I want to make. Talk about timing..I hope I am in the first 4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, a purse has been on my crochet to-do list for months but for some reason I haven't done it yet. This would be the perfect push for me to get it done! I love that little bag, it's the perfect size for the essentials!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bag looks beautiful! which yarn did you use ???
    Ranjitha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ranjitha. I used 2 strands of Red Heart Super Saver held together. :)

      Delete
  5. I love all the different handle choices~ The little black purse is cool...esp the handle~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your purse looks pretty ! That was one of the fastest giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your posh purse Debi it's lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty purse :) I like it very much :) Best wishes from Poland :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The purse is very cute. The handles and button really dress it up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very stylish and elegant purse Debi! The lace handles add the extra detail! Thanks a lot for stopping by my blog and saying such kind things. Truly, you are the most dedicated blogger and i really appreciate your words to each of us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words Rajeswari. :)

      Delete
  11. I love the purse.. the handles are so unusual .. very pretty for that special occasion..Is it your pattern??
    Hugs pat :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pat. Yes - it's my pattern. :)

      Delete
  12. Cute purse, Debi. Love those lacy handles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. the black purse is so nice!!!
    xxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great purse! It's so elegant and dainty. I can see it now, out on the town...riding the bikes. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's so funny Astri - I can just picture myself wearing a little black dress with heels and riding side-saddle. ;)

      Delete
  15. I really like the chic touch to the purse because of its button and a handle! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Rita, Alessandra and Hindustanka. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too cute! I haven't tried making a purse yet, maybe now is the time.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the cute purse! I know I've seen those handles before. Probably in Hobby Lobby or Joann's, but not recently.

    This post reminded me I have a few purses waiting to be lined and the straps/handles added. I may just have to go dig them out and start sewing (that's the dreaded part!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)