Tuesday, April 16, 2013

~ Two on Tuesday ~


Two things that make me smile:

* we took our first trip to the campground this weekend.  It was bittersweet though because we went to clean up my sister Teri's campsite.  We picked up small tree branches, raked up leaves, straightened up all the decorative garden stuff, and my sister Julie planted flowers.  I smile because I know that Teri would approve - she always kept her campsite looking nice.

* this video.  I have to warn you - there is quite a bit of cussing - no f-words, but plenty of the regular stuff.  Don't click if you don't want to hear it.  That's the thing I've noticed about today's so-called comedy - it's either about sex or has a ton of cuss words. 


Print Friendly and PDF

7 comments:

  1. How sweet to clean up the campsite. I am so sorry about your sis, Debi. Loving thoughts being sent your way.

    Video too funny.aWonder how he would pronounce my name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the video was hilarious!!!!!
    Such a sweet thinking about your sis campsite!
    xxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a hoot!!!! I absolutely loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the video, and since I'm from PG county (born in DC and raised in PG) I understood this, we had a science teacher at ERHS who spoke like that, not the cursing but with that pronunciation of words...hysterical :)

    Good wishes coming your way, I'm sure it was hard for all to clean up your sisters site...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the video is funny - not offensive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVED the video!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)