Thursday, May 16, 2013

~ aaaargh ~


Ok - I give up.  This Google+ stuff kicked my butt - but I think I have it straightened out now.  I'm hooked up to the stupid Google+ now.  My comments are back for this blog - and I missed this blog a lot - so I'm coming back.

I'm so sorry for all the trouble and I hope I haven't annoyed you too much.

The free patterns that I posted on the other blog will be moved over to this blog within the next few days.

Once again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Print Friendly and PDF

6 comments:

  1. I have to say I did miss the blogs from this site.
    The new blog didn't register on my reading list..

    So... Now I can keep up with all the news and that has to be a bonus :)) Hope you are having a sunny day crafting :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see you. I have been using google+ for awhile now and I think I have gotten used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Debi! Glad to have you back here:) Looking forward for more posts!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debi,
    No inconvenience at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll follow wherever you go. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies - I'm glad I didn't chase ya'll away. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message - it always puts a smile on my face. If you have a question - post it here and check back - I will always answer you. :)